This site provides access to employment opportunities available at the Tennessee Board of Regents System Office in Nashville as well as several of our community colleges that share the TBR online employment system. Job opportunities are available at several additional community colleges and our six universities located across the state. For a complete list of our community colleges and universities and employment opportunities available at each, please visit https://www.tbr.edu/hr/institution-jobs
We're glad you're considering a career with the TBR, one of the nation’s largest systems of public higher education. Our institutions offer teaching locations in across the state and a wide variety of degrees and services. Whether you are considering a position at the TBR System Office or at one of our featured campus locations, higher education in Tennessee is a dynamic and vibrant place to work. You'll enjoy a challenging job, friendly and helpful colleagues and an outstanding work environment. Please click on the location where you would like to apply in the 'Search Openings' section below. Again, welcome to the Tennessee Board of Regents and thank you for visiting our Employment Opportunities website.
The Tennessee Board of Regents or affiliated institution does not discriminate against students, employees, or applicants for admission or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, or any other legally protected class with respect to all employment, programs, and activities sponsored by the Tennessee Board of Regents or affiliated institution.
- To search for open positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation menu.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation menu, then follow the directions.
- There is a separate recruitment process for each TBR institution. For example if you want to apply for a position and Roane State Community College and Cleveland State Community College; you will need to create an account at each institution.
- Click the Login link on the navigation menu, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application and upload new documents
- Apply to new jobs and edit the application without re-entering your information.
- Check the status of any positions you have applied to in the past by clicking on the "Your Applications" link on the navigation menu.
What information will I be asked to provide?
You will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, address, phone number, etc. You will also be asked to provide information about your education and current or previous employment, as well as contact information regarding your references. You will be able to upload documents such a cover letter, resume/curriculum vitae, references list or reference letters, etc. Please note that uploading just a resume/curriculum vitae does not substitute for completing your online application. It is highly recommended that you gather all of your application information before starting the application process.
It is recommended that you do not use your browser's "Back", "Forward", or "Refresh" buttons to navigate the site, or open a new browser window from your existing window. This may cause unexpected results, including loss of data or being logged out of the system. Please use the navigational buttons within the site.
If you are having trouble with the system we recommend changing your internet browser.
Search Openings and Apply for Positions
To apply to postings at STCC
prior to 7/29/16, click here.